Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yay! More new stock!

Yesterday we received two HUGE shipments, and given that I'm in charge of shipping and such, I got to unpack it all. I tell you, it was like Christmas.

First, there were cauldrons. Cauldrons in many different sizes, cast in iron and pre-seasoned so as to be ready for immadiate use. They're good for camping, too! (Pity I didn't have one for my trip last weekend. Maybe for next summer...hm...). The larger sizes all come with a bag to carry them in too. Very cool.

Next, a HUUUUGE order of just plain nifty stuff. Books of Shadows, Keychains with kitties and owlies and dragons on them, boxes, hourglasses, a maiden-mother-crone mirror, pentacles, dreamcatchers, statuettes, and chalices. Very very pretty. I've been told that the staff isn't allowed to put any aside until after the customers are given time to buy things, but I'm telling you now, I've already got a lot of gifts picked out in my head for birthdays and Yuletide gifting... And for me!

No comments: