Sunday, October 08, 2006

Robyn will participate in this year's Shave to Save

I woke up this morning absolutely certain. I'm going to do it. I've emailed Mix 96 and left voice messages as well. So I'm on their list. And if I don't hear from them I'm gonna drop by on Tuesday or Wednesday this week (they're right around the corner from Melange, did you know that? I didn't know that...)

Please contact me if you'd like to donate. It can be by cash, cheque or credit card. You can also come by the store to drop off your donations there. I'll be collecting funds between now and whenever this shindig goes on. All funds go to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation, (meaning, any cheques should be made payable to them as well). Tax receipts will be issued by the Mix for donations of $20 or more.

For those who know me well: please also consider donating to this worthy cause instead of giving me anything for my birthday. If you have to choose, I'd rather you donate. The goal is to have a minimum of $2000 raised. I'd personally like to raise more then that. Help me make it happen, people.

For more information about the Mix 96 shave to save, visit their website.

No comments: