Friday, October 06, 2006

Lookie! Pictures of the new stock!

I came into the store on my day off today with my cat Tsuki. Sorry no pictures of him from this excursion to the outside world. But i did bring my camera so I could get some pictures of the incredible decor that our staff did in the store for our Halloween/Samhain season, as well as the new goodies that have come into the store. So... if you haven't been in yet, here are a long list of pictures to entice you to come visit while the stock is still here. It is apparently selling fast!
















Taquilla and KnickKnack



The cats are not for sale... hehehe... And when next I bring my camera to the store, I will try to get a shot of Little Kitty for you all to see. He is very elusive. And he can sometimes be mistaken for KnickKnack since they look almost the same.

No comments: