Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pretty in Pink

Toward the end of the day yesterday, a representative from the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation came by the store to give me donation cans, posters, pamphlets and stuff to aid with my fundraising campaign for the Shave to Save.

The MPRC (Montreal Pagan Resource Center) has pledged to donate $50 to me as well! Hurrah! This brings my total so far to $250 raised!

If you would like to know more about how to donate, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can give cash, cheques or credit card numbers. All cheques should be made payable to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation, and must be received before 5pm on October 29th.

If you want to tune in, I will be live on the radio at 8am, October 30th on Montreal's Mix96.

1 comment:

scarletcougar said...

OH! I dropped $5 in the jar and forgot to get a ribbon to wear! Please put one in my cubby for me so I can remember to wear it!