Monday, June 27, 2011

Today at the Magical Blend

Tea of the Week

This week drop by and enjoy our Candy Ginger Peach Rooibos-- in iced tea!

This caffeine free herbal tea fits a great summer mood with its taste of peach and light hint of ginger-- a great blend that will tickle your taste buds without giving you a caffeine buzz. Delicious as an iced tea for those hot summer days!

Today in Store

We are joined by our Healer Catherine Lipscombe, a practitioner of Medical Qi Gong. She is here today from 2:00 until 4:00 and it is $35.00 for each half hour session. Call in or drop by to make your appointment!

5 comments:

herbal tea said...

Candy Ginger Peach Rooibos blended with naturally dried ginger root creates a spicy beverage. it's an amazing summer tea featuring the summer notes of blackberry leaves and ginger pieces.

edit avchd movies said...

I really like the taste of this Tea. It contains great ingredients. I enjoyed it a lot. I usually drink tea 3-4 times i day.

refrigerated courier service said...

It is very good refreshment. I like tea very much. I used to drink tea 2-3 times in day. After drinking it i feel fresh and relaxed.

Anonymous said...

It has a calming effect and very testy for eat. It is thought to support healthy circulation and digestion. . I enjoyed it a lot. I impressed by that.

large plastic storage bins said...

It has a calming effect and very testy for eat. It is thought to support healthy circulation and digestion. . I enjoyed it a lot. I impressed by that.